- Do you wish you had a job that had more meaning? Where you could have a positive and transformational impact on people every single day?
- Do you love being around people? Do you enjoy having meaningful conversations that foster real relationships and help create memorable experiences?
- Are you confident, empathetic, and enthusiastic about helping people?
- Are you flexible and adapt to change?
- Are you organized and efficient? Are you able to multi-task and prioritize projects while simultaneously meeting deadlines and prioritizing your day?
- Do you have a passion for personal growth and are committed to self improvement?
- Do you have a personality that people naturally gravitate to?
- Are you comfortable with talking to strangers, both in person and on the phone?
- Are you eager to work at a pace with weekly in-house training?
- Are you a self-starter?
- Do you possess a desire to find things that need to be done better? Never thinking, “My job is done”, but rather “what can I do next?”
- Are you comfortable handling conversations around money and other objections?
- Do you work well with a team honestly and with transparency?
- Can you communicate and listen effectively with people from all different backgrounds – both written and verbal?
- Do you have a positive outlook on life? Are you flexible, open to change, and committed to learning?
- Are you tech-savvy? Can you navigate your way around cloud-based documents and spreadsheets- or quickly learn to?
- Are you eager to work in a place that is more than a 9-5 job, but a place where you can grow personally, and be part of something much bigger?
If This Is Sounding Like You & What You Are Looking For, Read On…
Arancia PT is a therapist-owned business and not your typical therapy clinic. We are an out of network/ cash-based therapy center that specializes in unique therapy approaches working with people in chronic pain and with women’s health concerns. With our unique approach, we help people in chronic pain achieve their maximum potential so they can be as independent as possible and enjoy their life again.
We have varying types of programs here and are hoping to expand even more with a more hands-on board! We aim to be a place to change the lives of people living with chronic pain, show them they are capable of more than they think and give them the support throughout their journey. We believe so strongly in education and provide a lot of in-house training, teaching, and coaching.
To Achieve The Level Of Success We Are Looking For, You Will Be Required To:
- Help people make better decisions, giving them time up front, requiring you to hold a length (at least 15-25 minute) conversation with new clients on the phone ensuring clients are committed and objections addressed to communicate the value of our services (on the phone and in person) and be able to explain how what we do is worth the price we are asking.
- Your “warm lead conversion” rate – one of the biggest responsibilities of this position will be your ability to effectively communicate to our potential patients and the benefits of our services so they can make better decisions for their child or themselves. We expect you to convert 8 out of 10 (or 80%). It will be expected you to become proficient at this within 3 months (with training)
- Provide a world-class waiting room environment for our clients, one they will look forward to coming back to. You will be required to be proactive (for appropriate clients) in encouraging our clients to take advantage of our sales and purchasing products to 7/10 current clients (or 70%) that will improve their outcomes and experience.
- Contribute and attend 3 hours per week in-house training- including giving 1x/month presentations to the rest of the team about client experience or core values – and attend a minimum of 20 hours per year SELF FUNDED education to improve your knowledge in your role.
- This includes learning, reviewing metrics from the previous week, and working on improving areas that fall below standards set. Bring new ideas and ways to improve customer experience based on feedback and experience in the position.
- Ensure people show up excited for their first appointment after scheduling and continue to be throughout their plan of care, so much so that they will return and become lifelong clients. Patients who book appointments and then “no show or cancel” are not good for either parties involved. Because of that, you will be required to have an arrival rate of 90% and a reschedule rate of 90% for drop offs within 30 days.
- Be flexible in your working hours – In the 21st Century, patients expect to be seen before, during, after work, and on weekends. We know that their lives get hectic and with work and other services, it’s sometimes not possible for them to get here before 5pm. Because of that, and to be successful in this role, you will be required to make yourself available from 8am until 7pm Mon-Fri and one Saturday a month from 8am – 3pm.
- Your 40 hours per week contracted hours will be scheduled during these hours (start and end times between these hours are negotiable!) and the salary agreed upon will compensate you for making yourself available during these hours of standard business operation.
- Drive referrals – within 3 months we expect that at least 3 WOM referrals are calling in due to you being proactive with our current clients to drive referrals from their families, friends or co-workers (and within 6 months at least 4 WOM referrals).
- Be dependable, on time, willing to do things because they need to be done without thinking “that’s not my job” or “that’s not why I was hired”. Your presence alone illustrates your commitment to being a team player and making EVERYONE’S experience better, either team mate’s or client’s & contributes to the fun environment we all want to work in. Communicate with PTs to keep people on schedule, discuss when trial or screening will be taking place, relay if someone is unsatisfied, etc. Effectively communicate to keep clients happy and coming back for more.
You will be responsible for front desk type tasks that keep the business running efficiently (knowing details, organization & effective communication make the biggest difference ) including things like:
- Develop and regularly update the procedure library so that every aspect of the role is documented, ensuring it can be achieved by someone else in the business.
- Coordinating front desk activity, organizing, providing receipts, taking payments, creating super-bills, handwriting cards, running errands, intake paperwork, tracking/inputting data etc.
- Be proficient with computers, smart phones, software such as word, excel, powerpoint, google drive, sending and receiving email, managing a computer either PC or MAC.
- Take pictures/videos with clients and employees Know when big things are happening in clients lives, plan for them and “wow” clients (ie birthdays, anniversaries, etc. )
Furthermore, experience in this exact role is not required and neither is a degree from a college/university, however, the candidate is required to adhere to the following core values:
- Listen and Connect Emotionally
- Embrace and Drive Change
- Be Adventurous and Creative
- People First, Patient Second
- Smile, Laugh, And Be a Team Player
- Anticipate Unstated Needs
- Pursue Growth and Learning
- Exceed Expectations
- Be Kind and Humble
- Practice Gratitude Daily
All hiring (and firing) at Arancia PT is made with these Core Values firmly in mind and we look forward to discussing them more with you at the interview – when we can also discuss other benefits and incentives of you choosing to join our team!
It is said that some of the happiest & most fulfilled people in the world possess 2 things: an insatiable appetite for growth and learning & an ability to serve others to the utmost of their abilities. We believe that wholeheartedly and is why we put such a strong emphasis on serving our clients to the best of our abilities while constantly pursuing more growth and learning.
We will support you in this role and can provide an incredible career opportunity- one where you will have the potential for growth in the company and where pay rises and privileges will be linked to performance.
If you are a friendly & fun person who likes what you have just read & looking for a learning environment where you can grow yourself professionally & personally…then YOU should apply! We look forward to talking to you soon!
PS….1/3 of your life will be spent at work. Don’t you think it’s worth it to yourself to choose an occupation that is meaningful, where you get to change lives, and where you get to learn and grow both personally and professionally while doing it?
If you think you’ve got what it takes to be our next client success specialist – please apply below!