Position: Staff Physical Therapist
Aka “Client Advocate & Retention Specialist”
- Are you truly passionate about physical therapy and making a difference in people’s lives… and just wish you had the time and freedom to make a difference?
- Are you eager to learn about new therapy advancements and ways to treat the chronic pain and women’s health population?
- Do you value continuing education and a unique learning environment to grow yourself personally and professionally?
- Are you feeling challenged enough in your current position to encourage you to be creative with your treatment methods?
We Might JUST Be the Perfect Place for You! Read on to Learn More and Apply if You Think You Would Be a Good Fit…
We are so excited to be growing our team at Arancia PT. We are looking to add a Physical Therapist and we don’t want “just anyone”. We want someone that wants to work in a small team environment, has a passion for helping others, and has a positive outlook on life. We want someone who is dedicated to lifelong learning, growing personally and professionally, and establishing a “family-like” connection with each client and their families so they understand the value of choosing our practice.
Arancia PT is a therapist-owned business and definitely not your typical therapy clinic. We are an out of network/ cash-based therapy center that specializes in unique therapy techniques and approaches working with adults with chronic pain and women’s health conditions. With our unique programs, training, and personal approach, we help people in chronic pain achieve their maximum potential so they can be as independent as possible and enjoy life again. We have varying types of programs here and are hoping to expand even more with a more hands-on board! We aim to be a place to change the lives of these adults, show them they are capable of more than they think, and give them support throughout their unique journeys.
Expectations of This Position
- Must be licensed or eligible to obtain your license in RI
- Desire to work towards a specialty that fits within the company’s needs
- Support and contribute to the company’s Purpose, Vision, and Core Values
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with our clients through open communication, connection, and empathy
- Provide an exceptional client experience
- Identify the client’s internal problems, speak to their “why”, and determine their goals of seeking alternative care.
- Provide expert level intervention through Phone Consults, Discovery Sessions, Evaluations, Follow Up Sessions and Follow Up Calls
- Contribute and participate in clinical in-services, blog writing, video posts, educational workshops, community events, and social media marketing.
- Meet personal and team revenue/ sales/ productivity targets and performance-oriented quotas
- Keep records of client interactions and complete documentation thoroughly and in a timely manner
- Be open and dedicated to personal and professional growth
- Good Communicator Time Management
- Empathetic Self Awareness
- Active Listener Positive Mindset
- Connects with people Clinical Competency
- Leader Clinical Reasoning
- Passionate Eager to Learn
- Team Player
Benefits for You
- Working in a fun, supportive, and learning environment
- Ongoing weekly training to ensure your success and develop you towards your professional goals
- One on one treatment sessions with your patients, giving them time and attention to help them become more independent and functional
- Learning a newer branch of therapy with the utilization of unique programs with growth opportunities!
- Competitive pay with chances to earn more as we grow as a result of your impact
- Excellent growth advancement opportunities
Who Should Apply?
If you are a friendly and fun person looking for a learning environment where you can grow yourself professionally… then YOU should apply! We look forward to talking to you soon!